Tuesday 16 October 2012

I love my Chiball!

So you might remember a few weeks ago, I won a Chiball pack in the 12WBT blogging challenge. Well after a month of using my Chiball regularly I can honestly say that I freaking love it!

Chiballs are specially coloured and scented to promote a certain mood, and are used in exercises that combine Chinese yoga, pilates, dance, and Tai Chi. There are many different DVDs and 10 different colour scent balls. I have the Awaken Your Spine DVD, and the silver Eucalyptus ball which stimulates creativity and increases mental clarity.

Since I started using my Chiball with the DVD, my back pain has lessened, and my abs are actually sore after a workout, so I know they're working. My chiropractor has even noticed the change and has  looked into Chiball for himself! I always feel super relaxed by the end of the workout - which lasts about an hour - and my head actually does feel clearer.

This is a great low intensity exercise for when you're injured - particularly if it's the lower body. It's also great if you're feeling a bit tired, stiff, like you don't have the energy, or if you just feel restless and don't know what else to do. It's a workout you might not feel working at the time, but believe me, when you wake up in the morning you'll know all about it!

So for anyone who is a bit over their usual core strengthening routine, or over your regular yoga and pilates, Chiball is definitely worth a go. Chiball products can be purchased in Australia through the Mind and Body School of Management, but for international sales, and for more information about Chiball and the Chiball method, visit the official website, www.chiball.com. You can also like Chiball on Facebook for all the latest updates and products. 


xx





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. Am thinking of mixing things up a bit and this sounds like a great way to workout. Will look into it.

    ReplyDelete