Tuesday 30 October 2012

Shout out to my US readers!

So I just want to do a quick shout out to my readers in the US in the midst of the storm. I hope anyone in the effected area is staying safe, has enough food and water to get through the next few days, and most of all has a storm kit and a safe place to bunker down! 

The photos and footage coming out of this event are both beautiful and terrifying, so for anyone who has family or friends in the Tri-state area, know I am thinking of you all and have my fingers and toes all crossed that they get through this safely.


Here is one of the more beautiful pictures I've seen from today. Mother Nature is as fragile and beautiful as she is vengeful and strong, and not even one of the greatest cities on earth is immune.


Stay safe, be smart, and see you when the sun comes out again.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment