Saturday 15 September 2012

Coming Soon: Tubesday!

So I have been thinking about it for a while and I would really like to do a weekly video about something important to do with body image, health, self esteem, or something along those lines. I have decided to do them on Tuesdays and call it Tubesday (ba-doom-doom-cha).

From time to time I might even get some of my friends to help me out, if they're willing, especially for videos about body shape. 

So this means of course I'll be creating a Youtube channel at some point too for you to subscribe to, and am also making a Facebook page to make it easier for you to follow and share the blog online.

So while I get to work on my first video (my Saturday nights are just a mile a minute, huh?) think about the kind of things you would like me to address in these videos.

My first vodcast will (hopefully) be this Tubesday the 18th of September, and I will be talking about something extremely important to me, and that's talking to your kids about body confidence.

I hope I don't have a face for radio!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment