Thursday 6 September 2012

My 12WBT Inspiration Board

So I thought I would share my inspiration board with everyone, because I think it's pretty awesome!

All of the things I want revolve around my family who I want to do them for. I want to get my butt back in those shorts so my husband can be proud to show me off again, and I want to be healthier so I can be in it for the long run for my girls, to see them graduate high school and maybe even university or Tafe.

I used to be so fit, and fast! I used to be able to climb mountains, and run for hours on end and I want it back. I want all the abilities and looks of the old me, with the new attitudes and habits that I am beginning to form, and I want to put them all into the new me. Something old, something new!

I also have on my board my big sister and a couple of her before and after pictures (I hope she doesn't mind!) because after all, she is the one who gave me the confidence to do all of this in the first place, so it would all be a waste of time if she wasn't on my board too.



You're probably wondering about 'NYC Maccas Free.' Our first big family trip we would like to make is to take the kids to Disneyworld, and to New York City for Christmas. I've added a new goal to it which is to go to the USA and keep it Maccas free. I will allow myself a taste test of a cheeseburger as it is my tradition everywhere I go to try a cheeseburger and see which city in the world has the best tasting McDonalds, but a bit should do it, I don't need the whole burger.

So there is my board, I hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment