Wednesday 19 September 2012

The best Wednesday of my life! Oh, and I'm back online...for now!

Okay so business first, my computer managed to charge overnight and it looks like it needs a new battery and charger which I will need to save for big time! I will postpone my vodcast from this week to next week.

Anyway now that that's out of the way!

Today as you all know is Wednesday weigh in day, and this week is also the 4th week of 12WBT - mini milestone time! Not only have I lost 1kg in the last week, I have also moved from an obese BMI rating to overweight. It's a very momentous day for me as this is the first time since falling pregnant that I've been out of the obese category! I've also lost over 27cm over all which really is the main thing and my waistline is under 100cm for the first time again, since falling pregnant! All that hard work is paying off where it counts and I am so phenomenally stoked!

Also, my little blog here got in the top 20 for last week's weekly surprise! Special thank you to Kath for nominating me, and thank you to all of you, my readers, followers, and random stumblers for giving me the drive to keep blogging! You guys should all check out Kath's blog, Kath Will Be, which can be found on my links page. It's wonderfully interactive and inspiring so please stop by and check it out!

Think this picture sums up my Wednesday pretty well! Good old Nike!




The Townsville crew is also going on an awesome geocaching adventure (complete with bats and bugs) this Saturday for the week 4 mini milestone task. I'm pretty proud of myself for taking the initiative and suggesting the idea, and organising the event, but I'm also super nervous to meet everyone and just because I haven't done anything like this in so long! But, it's time to challenge our bodies, our minds, and our comfort zones and JFDI! Keep an eye out for the recap - complete with photo's of course!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog! Now I have another great one to read in my google reader :-)

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on both your blog success and the loss of centimetres. 27cm- wow. That's a wonderful effort. I really have trouble believing that everyone I have contact with has had such amazing results after only 4 weeks. I don't have so much weight to lose and have just tried getting rid of just a little excess so when I discovered 7cm gone from my waist I did a little happy dance. get going and enjoy your group event. That's another great job. Well done, you!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete