Wednesday 14 November 2012

12WBT Round 3 2012 is done! But what about my Round 4 commitments?



So today is of course our final weigh in for Round 3 of the Michelle Bridges 12WBT and what a transformation it has been!

  • I have lost 40.6 centimetres - for good outside of future pregnancies if I have any say in the matter - and 17.9 of them were off my waistline alone!
  • I have lost 10% of my initial body weight
  • I am 8kg lighter.
  • I am almost completely free of back pain 

...and lord only knows what my fitness test will show me I have achieved! I had aimed to get into the 60-69kg bracket but I think I did pretty awesome - only 1.1kg away and to be honest, if I work hard I might even get there yet before the start of Round 4!

I feel like it's year 12 graduation all over again, and that all this time of studying, learning, and applying is finally culminating - until Sunday that is! I have seen physical results but nothing compares to what I have learnt. The things that at the beginning were so hard that are now just autonomous habits. Like having to fight the urge to drive past a McDonald's when now after 12 weeks I hardly even notice if there's a Macca's there! Getting used to tracking my calories and actually thinking about what I'm doing before I fill my face. Saying no to my husband when he offers me some of his potato chips - being able to have potato chips in the house and ignore them! All of these things were just a dream to me 12 weeks ago.

Looking back to my preseason tasks from Round 3, my commitment was to get into a routine of healthy eating and regular exercise, which I am proud to say is a commitment that I have kept with. So what is my commitment for Round 4?

Firstly to keep with the routine I have fallen into during Round 3, but also to push myself a bit harder with my workouts. To be honest I did get to a point of going through the motions with my workouts towards the end of this round, and I want to be more gung-ho about it, and I know I will get better results if I can manage that.

So there you go, a simple commitment to give my workouts a bit more oopmf!


I am a person who tends to not trust anything, to lose faith quickly both in others and myself, and who to be honest tends to be a bit lazy more often than not, and yet here I am after 12 weeks with proof that putting my trust in Mish's program, and putting a good amount of stock in myself and my own abilities really is worth it.

This program works, but you have to work for it in return. 

Anyone who is considering signing up for Round 4, or wants more information about the 12WBT visit www.12wbt.com  and check it out. The great thing about it is that you can participate anywhere in the world if you have an internet connection which is all of you out there reading this! It's not just for weight loss too, if you want to be fitter, stronger, or eat cleaner, this program will work for you too, so please everyone check it out!

Now, hit me with your best shot Round 4, I am ready and stoked!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment